[Discuss-gnuradio] Comparing: Writing own USRP drivers Vs. Porting GNUra

From: pratincola
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comparing: Writing own USRP drivers Vs. Porting GNUradio to OMAP L-137
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:22:10 -0500

I am working on a project, where I have to connect USRP directly to
OMAP L-137 (TI's C6747 + Arm 927 core) via USB 2.0.
I was trying to determine if writing my own USRP drivers would be
feasible (with respect to time and difficulty) Vs. porting GNUradio
software on to OMAP's arm core.
I know people have done this using the beagle board.
any suggestions or tutorial for doing this?

Thanks in advance,
--
Prat