Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:21:55 -0700

your probably missing the fftw development package with headers and such. Run the "yum install..." command on the following page; fftw-devel is the first package:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/FedoraInstall

-Josh

praphul chandra wrote:
I am new to GNU Radio. Tried installing from source as per installation
guide but getting following message at the end of ./bootstrap execution:

*checking for FFTW3F... configure: error: Package requirements (fftw3f >=
3.0) were not met:

No package 'fftw3f' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables FFTW3F_CFLAGS
and FFTW3F_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

*I am using Fedora 11 and already installed fft3w, (3.2.2), SWIG,
cppunit,Numarray & Numeric prior to gnu radio installation as per
instruction.

Please guide....