Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 start/stop issues

From: Firas Abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 start/stop issues
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> From: Josh Blum <address@hidden>

> >> This has been merged into the master branch.
> >>
> >> Johnathan
> >
> > svn trunk ?
> >

> The svn trunk has been unofficially deprecated since august third.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg20442.html
>
> -Josh

At Third  August, Jonathan wrote :
{

We are using the git-svn gateway to mirror Subversion trunk commits
into the the above repository, and any git commits we manually push
into the above repository will become check-ins back into the
Subversion trunk.  (This process is working but does not yet operate
automatically.)
}

I think the process is still not working. So, how we will know how
(for example) Eric solved USRP2 stop problem? What were the
modifications and on what files ?

Any suggestions or help ?

How to browse git files and modifications ? I dont see it in the Wiki pages.

Best Regards,

Firas