[Discuss-gnuradio] libusrp2 tuning method

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] libusrp2 tuning method
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:53:46 +0200

Hi everybody,
Just a very quick question: I'm developing a simple interface to usrp2 directly using libusrp2.
I'm calling the set _center_freq method and I'm having the same frequency offset problems (dxc not set) that you have with usrp1 when you don't use the u.tune() method.

Problem is I could not find any similar method within libusrp2. Just could identify the set _center_freq one.
Can anyone provide a pointer?

Thanks and best regards

vincenzo :-)