Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with GNU radio in Cygwin

From: robert-and-millie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with GNU radio in Cygwin
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:49:44 -0400

Don,
     I have the python2.5 site-packages installed in both /usr/lib and
/usr/local/lib directories.  Which PYTHONPATH should be used?  First the setup
documentation tells you to set the path to /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages,
when wxPython (python)  then it changes to
/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages once you run the config, make, and make
install for the GNUradio software.

Robert Pegram