Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question regarding usrp_fft.py

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question regarding usrp_fft.py
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

besides my last two post (which unfortunately i still don't have any answer)
, i have another question.. any help will be very appreciated.

if we transmit using benchmark_tx.py, we can change the amplitude of the
transmission by changing the --tx-Amplitude and this parameter max value is
9830.1 .what is this magic number? and if i change this value, what is the
actual parameter in my radio that will be change? is it only the DAC value?
or it will involve the gain? if it involve the gain, which gain is actually
affected?

Adib