Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about USRP2_MIN_RX_SAMPLES
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:46:29 +0200

Thank you both Mattias and Eric for your replies!

However, I believe you are talking about the U2_MAX_SAMPLES and U2_MIN_SAMPLES
defined in usrp2_eth_packet.h. So, is this U2_MAX_SAMPLES the same as the
USRP2_MIN_SAMPLES since they are both set to 371 (but the later is not changed
to 370 in later rev), or is USRP2_MIN_SAMPLES not used at all?

/Ulrika