Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] start_rx_streaming_at patch

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] start_rx_streaming_at patch
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:09:20 -0400

Bruce,
 I haven't maintained the patch, so I'm not sure if it still applies
cleanly to the latest release of gnuradio - but from the error message
it may just be you're using the wrong '-p' level. I'm usually applying
patches in the top-level directory of the gnuradio tree, so I use -p0.
 The email to to me bounced as you swapped an underscore for the period.
 Doug