[Discuss-gnuradio] still a newbe but learning

From: Steve Mitan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] still a newbe but learning
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 18:58:35 -0400

Hi all

(using Ubuntu 9.04)

I am still having problems trying to get gnu radio and grc to run but I
found what the problem is but can't figured out how to solve it. I tried to
reinstall everything. When I "./configure" , I get the following message at
the end.
-------------------------
"The following components were skipped either because you asked not to build
them or they didn't pass configuration checks."

gcell
usrp
gr-usrp
gr-gcell
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio
gr-audio-windows
gr-gpio
gr-radar-mono
gr-wxgui
gr-qtgui
gr-sounder
gr-utils
grc

"These components will not be built.
I attempted to re-install again - same problem

Another try - I removed gnu radio and re-dounloaded gnradio-3.2.2. This did
not solve the problem.
I get the same message when I ./configure.

It appears that one of the problems is that gr-wxgui is missing. It doesn't
seem to be a package of Ubuntu 9.04.

Help!

Thanks
Steve