Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 dies

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 dies
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:08:27 -0700

You need to do this with the link to the USRP2 on and report that. Link detected should say "yes".

Matt

Chukhman, Ilya A. wrote:
The Auto-negotiation is set to auto for eth0, which I believe is the correct setting. The entire output of ethtool is below. Ilya Settings for eth0:
        Supported ports: [ TP ]
        Supported link modes:   10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Half 1000baseT/Full
        Supports auto-negotiation: Yes
        Advertised link modes:  10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Half 1000baseT/Full
        Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes
        Speed: Unknown! (65535)