Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using "send_now=0" on USRP2

From: hanwen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using "send_now=0" on USRP2
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:19:19 +0200

Hi,

Have you got this issue with USRP2 solved.
We're now couping with the similar issue setting the tx_timestamp for choosing a synchronized transmitting time for 2 usrp2.
We use sync_every_pps(true) for reseting the timestamp counter every 1 second with external PPS input. and set the timestamp to 99999999.
But it doesn't work when interporlation rate lower than 10.

Bests,
Hanwen