[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP OFDM example TIMEOUT always timeout on RFX2400 c

From: zhenhuan86
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP OFDM example TIMEOUT always timeout on RFX2400 can not be solved
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, now I have one a USRP device with two RFX 2400.  when i try to
use the example in
gnuradio-example/python/ofdm/ benchmark_tx/rx.py. i use this one board to
send and receive.
the following command is the command i use, but the result is Timeout.

I can not figure that out, anybody can give me a idea~, the gnuradio is
Version3.2. is the problem of the gnuradio daughterboard or i use the wrong
command. i just use the example in the gnuradio. what can i do, thnx~.
./benchmark_tx.py -m qpsk -f 2400M --tx-amplitude=5000 -T A --log
./benchmark_rx.py -m qpsk -f 2400M -R A --log