Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:23:05 -0400

> And this is the first time for me using git.
> After I use 'git fetch' to get the repository, what's next to get the
> following command working?

For future reference, 'git fetch' simply pulls the list of changesets.
 In order to apply them to your current branch, you need to use 'git
merge'.

Alternatively, doing a 'git pull' does it all for you - this is
generally the easier route unless you want to hand-select/view the
changesets before applying them.

Cheers,
Ben