Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two questions

From: Mir M. Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two questions
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 19:41:14 -0500

This might be of some help too.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Modesto Aguirre Gomez <address@hidden> wrote:
I am researching information about some Radio Frequency products which emulates a base transceiver station for gsm.
I saw in your web page that you have what I am looking for but I need to know if I can fully program the protocols of the
layer 1 and 2. The purpose of this is to communicate straight (directly) to the mobile terminal without passing all gsm network.
I need to know if at the (software) I can apply another cheaper hardware or if I can use directly the daughterboard RFX900 without using the motherboard.
thank you.
Modesto Aguirre Gomez

Charlas más divertidas con el nuevo Windows Live Messenger