[Discuss-gnuradio] fm_tx_2daughterboards.py

From: harshal jadhav
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm_tx_2daughterboards.py
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:44:42 -0700

Hi Eric,

I have a basic question relating to the usrp example fm_tx_2daughterboards.py.

A sinusoidal wave source is produced. The samples of this sinusoidal wave source is saved in 'src' as mentioned in python program.

Can we by any python instruction can see these samples or can we index the samples as the first or second or third element of the src?

My final aim is to transmit the data using alamoutti space time coding. For this reason i need to group these samples of the sinusoidal source as S1 or S2.

Regards,
Harshal