[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Halfband filter coefficients help

From: ILKYOUNG KWOUN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Halfband filter coefficients help
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:20:29 +0900

Hello folks,

I need to analyze the filter characteristics of two halfband filters in USRP2. Since I have littel experience on Verilog HDL, I cannot pinpoint what exact coefficients the two halftband filters are adopting(I am reviewing 'gnuradio/usrp2/fpga/sdr_lib/hb_dec.v' and 'gnuradio/usrp2/fpga/sdr_lib/small_hb_dec.v' for hb1 and hb2.).

Would somebody help me with finding out the seven and thirty one coefficents of filters directly?

ILKYOUNG.