[Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison between GNU Radio and FlexRadio

From: Ben Hoyt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison between GNU Radio and FlexRadio
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:33:56 +1300

Hi guys,

I'm going to be doing some research on digital comms on HF bands, and I'm having trouble deciding between the GNU Radio and the FlexRadio as a platform. The GNU Radio seems more general-purpose, and the FlexRadio more ham-oriented but perhaps more ready-to-go.

So I'm just wondering if there's a comparison between the two somewhere?

Maybe it'd be a good question for the FAQ: "How does GNU Radio compare to other SDRs?"

Thanks,
Ben.