Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX tune delay

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX tune delay
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:27:27 -0800

You will need to measure the tune time of the DBSRX synthesizer for your application to see if it can hop fast enough.

For GSM channel hopping within about 50 MHz, you can do it without retuning the DBSRX, just by changing the DDC frequency. You will need to create your own code to do the tuning, however, since the standard code always moves the DBSRX even if it doesn't need to.

Matt