[Discuss-gnuradio] Noise figure RFX400 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Lees, Christian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noise figure RFX400 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:46:54 +1100

Has anyone measured the noise figure of the RFX400 receiver?  I'm looking at modifying one to operate in the high VHF band, 136 - 173 MHz and I'd like to know if its going to perform better then the receivers I already have.  From what I've read the modification will involve changing the local oscillator semi to a ADF4380-8.

Any information will be appreciated.

Christian

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.