Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Oscilloscope does not display information well

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Oscilloscope does not display information well
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:51:27 -0800

this scope, right? http://www.joshknows.com/images/wxgui/wxgui_scope.png

it could be one of these issues:

1) cpu is over drawn, not enough left for the ui
2) opengl problems

if you cant resolve that, you can try disabling the gl sinks (so it uses plain wx plotter). set style=nongl
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CompGrWxgui#EnabletheGLSinks

-josh

Demijan Klinc wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am using gnuradio 3.2 on OSX and I've noticed that the oscilloscope script
"usrp_oscope.py" does not display the axes of the scope output and
ch1, ch2, trig, etc. tabs don't work as they should.

I was wondering if anyone knows what might be wrong here - any input
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Demijan