Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:42:36 -0800

nansai hu wrote:
Many Thanks.
I use a file sink to received the result of Log Power FFT and it can be
excute successfully.
But the file which I saved is hard to read and understand.

Its binary floating point data.

In my mind, I think a scenario like this:
I use a signal generater to transmit a signal, then I use USRP to received.
USRP include a USRP source,a Log Power FFT and a File sink.
When I transmit a CW signal,I imagine that I could get the file data in
512points(one snapshot) and see a peak value and noise in other 511 points.

Im not sure that the problem is. There is a graphical fft sink in grc, so you can look at a live/running fft plot.