Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small question

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] small question
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:15:55 +0100

2009/12/25 abbasi9999 <address@hidden>

Hi all.

can you please tell me where to find the source c code of the signal
processing blocks which already installed in the OS.

The blocks are probably not installed in the kernel. :-) On my system
Ubuntu karmic they are compiled as object code and archived in a library in
/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio*

my OS is Ubuntu 9.10 - the Karmic Koala -
I found the source in the downloaded file gnuradio-3.2.2.tar.gz in this
directory:
/gnuradio-core/src/lib/general/gr_bin_statistics_f.cc
but i cannot find the same directory in my OS.

There is a directory called /usr/local/src in the filesystem. Maybe there?
Hm, what is it for?

sorry for the trivial question but I'm still new.

regards,