Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ENERGY DETECTOR

From: abbasi9999
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ENERGY DETECTOR
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:50:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply>
I've already checked usrp_spectrum_sense.
I have two points:
1. usrp_fft: does this file still exist ? because i cannot find it. but i
think, it just give you the same results as usrp_spectrum_sense without
tuning the frequency band.
2. You meant by using "quiet time", is to use the same method of estimating
the signal power (using fft), However, use it when you are sure that there
is no signal (can we consider this in Cognitive Radio systems??).

thanks