Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 802.11 BBN code on the TX side

From: Juan Ramon Gutierrez Agullo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 802.11 BBN code on the TX side
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:23:34 +0100

Hi George,

I was looking for BBN & USRP2 information at the list when I saw your
message. I'm interested on get interoperability with 802.11 cards in
monitor mode, but I still haven't had success. Could I make you some
short questions?

- Which modification did you do to the transmission filter?
- How can you use probe responses payload as a packet payload sent to
the USRP2?
- Did you get seccess with this issue?

Thank you for your help.