[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM problem with USRP and GRC

From: 손성환
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM problem with USRP and GRC
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:41:11 +0900

Hi all

I am trying OFDM transmission and receive test.

I’m using Ubuntu 9.10, gnuradio version 3.3 and two USRP boards with basic TX and RX and I am using GRC.

In the GRC I make simple test signal flow with usrp

Tx : File source -> OFDM mod -> USRP sink

Rx : USRP source-> OFDM demod ->file sink

As a my test I could not show not only constellation but also any other signal(scope and file data)

But I could show receive spectrum using fftsink with USRP

However I created simple example like follow, it operate well.

File source-> OFDM mod-> OFDM demod ->file sink

In order to test USRP part I tested gpsk example in the gnuradio-examples

It operate well. I could show constellation.

How can I operate well OFDMmod / demod examples?

Additionally I wanna confirm constellation of OFDM demod data.

But GRC block of the OFDM demod are encapsulate. So To confirm OFDM démod constellation, I guess that I sholul split OFDM démod block.

Am I correct?

Can you have a some hint?

Sohn