Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx.py

From: abbasi9999
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx.py
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 05:59:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

I've used the file gr_plot_const.py to plot the output data from using
benchmark_rx.py with the --log command.
However there are 8 files (rx_unpack, rx_symbol_mapper,
rx_slicer,rx_rrc_filter, rx_prescaler, rx_prescaler, rx_receiver, rx_diffdec
) which one is the final received data I don't , can any body tells me ?
(I'm using the benchmark_tx.py with dbpsk as modulation) .

regards,