RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:44:57 +1030

Hi Matt

I have tried usrp2_fft.py -f 2.4G and also usrp2_fft.py -f 5.7G as you
suggest below. In both cases, the fft window opens but no trace is
displayed, and I see the following output in the terminal:

usrp2: channel 0 not receiving
usrp2::rx_sample() failed

I only recently received my USRP2s and XCVR2450s, which were shipped at
the end of December. Are there any known issues with the firmware on the
SD cards at this time, or do you have any other idea why I can't seem to
tune frequencies on these cards?

Thanks

Ian.