[Discuss-gnuradio] putchar function

From: Christoph Thein
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] putchar function
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:57:04 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how it is possible to get more than the "U" message
from the USRP2 to the host via the UART port but I am stucked at some point.
When I try to transmit other characters than "U" I am receiving something
completely unpredictable (at least it looks like that to me at the moment). I
am using the putchar-function in the txrx.c file in the firmware/apps directory
with the gnuradio version 3.3git-601-g18578e23 .

I dug deeper into the code and tried the hal_uart_putc function also but with
no results.

Does anyone have an idea how to achieve a working signaling throught the UART
port?

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,

Christoph