[Discuss-gnuradio] Straight from USRP to Wave File

From: Jon Paul Lundquist
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Straight from USRP to Wave File
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:39:34 -0700

Hello,

I wish to have a USRP source receiving at 54.1Mhz sent straight to a stereo wave file sink with no demodulation or any other manipulation.  Side A of the USRP would record to the left channel and side B to right.  I'd like to record at 192khz 24bit if possible (and no this isn't for a listening application that would just be silly).  Let's just say I'm not a crack programmer and the documentation for this things are scattered in the wind across the internet.  This is probably one of the simplest programs you can write for gnuradio but I need some help.

Thanks!