Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Maximum througput

From: Sharif Shaher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Maximum througput
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:33:16 -0500

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for the response.  I will try usrp2_fft
as you say.  One other comment, I understand your point
about the sound card, but I would have expected audio overruns
or underruns, not that the usp2_wfm_rcv.py would not run.
I guess I am wrong on that?

Also, I dont believe usrp2_rx_cfile.py sends data anywhere
except a file.  Regardless, I will try urp2_fft...thanks so much.

Sharif
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Ettus" <address@hidden>