Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modifying how-to-write-a-block 3.2.2

From: Affan Syed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modifying how-to-write-a-block 3.2.2
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:45:00 -0800

Tom,
most of my problems have to do with compilation i.e. my new block doesnt compile as somewhere there is a reference to the old how_to module structure. I didnt add any errors since I think I had attempted a very large change in one go (i.e. changed the code and module name and pared down from two classes to just one) and I can solve the problem by incrementally changing just one thing at a time. I still think I should be able solve this if I give it another 3-4 hrs (probably tomorrow) but was hoping to see if someone updated the howto that works for older versions.

Affan