Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNU Radio on the Beagle board

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNU Radio on the Beagle board
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:15:51 -0500

I believe you're failing the "human" checker ;)

Philip is trying to tell you to e-mail him for the files.

- George

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:27 AM, halidziya yerebakan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi;

Sorry again but link is not working. I am unable to download it. Is it problem because of your ADSL ?

You have a web site but may be openning project in Sourceforge.net can be usesful.

Thanks