[Discuss-gnuradio] digitizing a digital data stream with USRP2

From: John Carlson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] digitizing a digital data stream with USRP2
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:38:54 -0500

I have a USRP2 and I'm interested in doing an experiment where I'd like to simply use the USRP2 as an A/D and D/A device, essentially disabling the RF tuning portions.  The signal I'm trying to digitize is a stream of digital TTL pulses.  I assume that the best way to interface to this is through the DC-30MHz LFTX and LFRX daughtercards that would pass DC.  Could anyone provide me with additional guidance on how to run this test?  Thanks in advance.