Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] lock and unlock with transmit h_path and receive_

From: Veljko Pejovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] lock and unlock with transmit h_path and receive_path‏
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:44:08 -0800

Hi Eric,

You can find the example here:
http://cs.ucsb.edu/~veljko/downloads/tx_ofdm_flex.tar.gz
The example (benchmark_ofdm_tx_new.py) changes the number of carriers
(from 50, to 100, 150, and so on) after every 300 packets sent. It can
use either set_ofdm_parameters or set_ofdm_parameters_high, both
functions do lock-disconnect-connect-unlock but at different levels in
the graph hierarchy.

NOTE: I upgraded from release 3.2.2 to the current trunk and the
problem seems to be gone. If you want to replay the problem run the
example with gnuradio 3.2.2 and low decimation. At least that's when I
see it in my setup (Ubuntu 9.10, USRP2, XCVR2450)

cheers,

Veljko