[Discuss-gnuradio] FLEX900 RX2 Port

From: Sharif Shaher
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FLEX900 RX2 Port
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:38:07 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to run a loopback test where I am using the USRP2 and the FLEX900 daughter board. I have connected the TX/RX port directly to the RX2 port. I am running
usrp2_siggen.py as is (presumably transmitting out the TX/RX port) and then
also running usrp2_fft.py. I tried to modify usrp2_fft.py so that I could switch the receive port to RX2 as follows "self.subdev.select_rx_antenna('RX2')" - actually
pretty much just uncommented out the code that was already there.  However
this does not seem to work. I wonder is there anyway that I can preform the test I want to. Is there anyway to get the USRP2 to transmit out TX/RX and at the
same time receive from port RX2...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharif