[Discuss-gnuradio] Error in building minimal GNU radio

From: Ms reena vade
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error in building minimal GNU radio
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:52:37 +0530 (IST)

Hi everyone,
     I am trying to build a minimal GNU radio system and today  i am able to successfully execute the configure command. But now I am facing another error when I typed the $make command. I checked out the gnuradio archives,but couldn't find much help :(.
when I type $ make I get the following errors:

make [3] : error 1
make [3]: leaving directory cygdrive/f/gnuradio-3.2.2/gnuradio-3.2.2/gruel/src/lib

Can anybody please help me how to remove this error?
Thank you for all your help.
Regards,
Reena