Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc example

From: Makmur Hidayat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem using GRC when executing the grc examples
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:57:47 +1030

2010/3/3 Mattias Kjellsson address@hidden

$chmod +w .bashrc
would make the above file writable. But ".bashrc" shouldn't really be
r/o, should it? This file should be readable by everyone, and
read/writable for the owner. At least in my experience.

Thanks Mattias,

After I did--> $chmod +w .bashrc
Then there is an error --> chmod: cannot access '.bashrc': No such file or directory

Any way, is it correct what I did changing .bashrc for solving the error when executing the grc examples?

Thank you
Makmur