RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req :editing .bashrc file

From: sanam singh
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req :editing .bashrc file
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:49:31 +0000

hi,
i tried your idea, but unfortunately it didnt work. however i eliminated the spaces between the new added lines, nor the terminal no longer gives any error.
but now im facing a new error.
When in step no10 (INSTALL attached) in meta-80211n i write
    ./bootstrap && ./configure --prefix=$GR && make && make install
following error appears

checking for wicom >= 0... Package wicom was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `wicom.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'wicom' found
configure: error: Library requirements (wicom >= 0) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

i fear that the step 8 (INSTALL attached) hasnt been performed properly by me.

my new .bashrc file is attached as 123 and so is the INSTALL instructions by hydra.

Please help me

Regards.