Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible bug in the vrt branch firmware?

From: ValentinG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible bug in the vrt branch firmware?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:58:11 -0800 (PST)

How u2->start_rx_streaming(0, usrp2::time_spec_t(2, 10000)) is start
streaming in the PAST? Isn't it 2 seconds later than the time we reset to
which is (0,0)? Also we have tried changing the start streaming time to
(5,10000) which didn't help, hence I'm not sure if sleep(1) is going to make
a difference...