[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 synchronization

From: Madan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 synchronization
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:38:08 +0530

Hi,

   Can anyone give me an idea how to synchronize two USRP2's  using two GPS receiver modules,   I have one GPS receiver  for each USRP2.

I have connected Ref Clock and 1 PPS to the USRP2 from GPS receiver , and similarly for another USRP2.

After the setup, do USRP2 sycnhronize automatically to the given Reference clock and PPS ??

If Yes then How do I cross check or verify that they are synchronized ?

Thanks in advance

MADAN