[Discuss-gnuradio] help req: editing c files

From: sanam singh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req: editing c files
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:30:29 +0000

Hi,
I have installed gnuradio from git. I wanted to view and modify .cc files.
I placed the modified c files in following directory :

 /home/sanam/gnu/gnuradio-3.2.2/gnuradio-core/src/lib/general

But the issue is when I have tracked gnuradio and I have found out that it doesnt even go into the above mentioned general folder.
I have also deleted this folder, but to my surpise, the ofdm examples work perfectly well.
So please tell me that where are these c blocks located ?
Secondly how can I view them ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanam