[Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware sampling rates

From: Charles Brain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware sampling rates
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:49:14 -0000

Hi,

Would it be possible (now)/( or in the future) to be able to change the sampling rate of the DAC in the USRP2 using an external clock? I am working on stuff that is pushing what is possible in software and not having to add extra overhead simply to do up/down interpolation to get to something that divides into 100M
would be really useful. I have tried the fractional interpolator and it
just sucks too many CPU cycles.

- Charles