[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about gnuradio-examples

From: Li Mei-Wen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about gnuradio-examples
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:39:23 +0800

Dear all:

I use cygwin and Basic_TX, I test the usrp_siggen.py, usrp_fft.py and usrp_oscope.py, but they seem can't work.
In any frequence it seem have not different, even I transmit packet in the same frequence.
And the usrp_siggen.py may can't work, have not anything happen, sometimes have uU present.
So, did I miss something?

please see the attachments.
1.jpg is usrp_fft.py
2.jpg is usrp_oscope.py

address@hidden /usr/src/gnuradio-3.2.2/gr-utils/src/python
$ ./usrp_siggen.py -f 90M -i 16 -a 32000
Using TX d'board A: Basic Tx
uUuU

Thank in advance.

Mei-Wen Li (Emily)
National Cheng-Kung University Dept. of
Computer Science and Information Engineering
address@hidden

Hotmail 信箱採用微軟資訊安全技術 現在就使用