[Discuss-gnuradio] transceiver card soldering chemistry?

From: bobb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transceiver card soldering chemistry?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:11:00 +0000

I need to get some mods made to a couple of transceiver cards (RFX2400s) and
was asked by the person doing the work whether the boards were built with
leaded or unleaded solder. I didn't know and don't know how to determine this
either without asking (or perhaps having access to a gas spectrometer). Is
there anyone out there that can tell me?

  Thanks!

  --Bob

P.S. I scanned the Ettus website and didn't see anything like a statement
pertaining to RoHS or anything like that which probably would have given me a
few clues to the answer. It could have been there, all I'm saying is that I
didn't see it.