Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sinks in GRC

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sinks in GRC
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:21:11 -0500

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Umair Naeem <address@hidden> wrote:
> How can I use/import 'ra_stripchartsink' and 'ra_fftsink' in GRC ? They are
> not available in available sinks in GRC.

If you have a working gnuradio module that you would like to add to
GRC you can create an XML file that tells GRC how to use the block.
I'm not familiar with the radio astronomy code, but you will have to
make sure that the blocks are 'block diagram safe', in that they do
not require special callbacks.

Read the instructions at this link to get a better idea of what needs
to be done:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/1/GNURadioCompanion#Adding-Custom-Blocks

Jason