Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fix for usrp2 overruns when stopping andrestartin

From: Andy_Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fix for usrp2 overruns when stopping andrestarting rx streaming
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

I can pass the make and make check after adding this line. However it still
can not work and show the error:

>>> from gnuradio import usrp2
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/usrp2.py", line 6,
in <module>
    import _usrp2
ImportError: libgnuradio-usrp2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

If I run find_usrps, error shows.

@ubuntu:~$ find_usrps
find_usrps: error while loading shared libraries: libusrp2.so.0: cannot open

thank you.
regards,
Andy