[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the UHD API?

From: Charles Brain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the UHD API?
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 22:54:47 +0100

Hi,

Well I can now find my usrp2 using uhd_find_usrps.
After sorting out how to have 2 Ethernet connections
on my PC and sending things to the right interface and
getting my firewall to play ball :-)

What I now want to do is to configure the WBX
set the interpolation ratio and then start streaming samples to the usrp2 directly from my C++ application.

I am looking for an example of how to do this.
I have looked at simple_usrp.hpp but I am not sure how to use it. I think it describes the API
rather than a load of virtual functions I have to implement.
All this is a bit outside my comfort zone at the moment.

- Charles

http://www.g4guo.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Blum" <address@hidden>