[Discuss-gnuradio] Simple tuner doesn't work :(

From: William Pretty Security Inc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple tuner doesn't work :(
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:22:27 -0700

OK. SO I gave up on scanning for the present time and tried to implement a “simple” tuner, using a slider.

I’m thinking this is a REALLY basic thing to do with any kind of receiver ...

No such luck L

The slider still has a mind of its own …

While I haven’t tried your block suggestion yet Josh, I’m beginning to think there is no way to make the USRP “Scan”.

Even manually.

I was going to try and write a block that implements a button which increments or decrements a variable every time it is pressed ...

What do you guys think ??

Bill