[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transceiver

From: Christopher T
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Transceiver
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 03:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a USRP1 with two RFX2400 cards and I'm trying to implement a OFDM
transceiver. So, having as reference the two examples benchmark_ofdm_tx and
benchmark_ofdm_rx, I made a new script. Both blocks are taking the same
parameters (freq, gain, fusb block size, fusb nblocks...). The __init__
method ends like this:

self.connect(self.u_rx, self.rxpath)
self.connect(self.txpath, self.u_tx)

Everything seems OK in init, transmitter seems to be working, but the
receiver doesn't get anything (the only thing that I see is a 'TIMEOUT'
warning). If I don't send anything then no TIMEOUT warning appears.

I checked both cards individually by executing the ofdm examples. I checked
also the usb connection with the usrp_benchmark_usb script (OK: 32MB).

Any ideas?