RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay of synchronization with PPS and UHD on USRP

From: 周亮
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay of synchronization with PPS and UHD on USRP2
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 05:12:28 +0800

Hi,

> You need to configure the usrp2 to use the external reference. Did you
> run set_clock_config(...) prior to setting the time?
Yes, I have set the clock config to make USRP2 lock to reference clock SMA and PPS SMA.

> When performing set_time_next_pps(...) you will want a sleep(1) prior to
> starting streaming. Because it could take as much as 1 second for the
> registers to latch the new time value.
Yes, I have used sleep(1) commmand after I call set_time_next_pps() function. The problem is that if I replace the mode " STREAM_MODE_NUM_SAMPS_AND_DONE" with " STREAM_MODE_START_CONTINUOUS ",it works.  The rest of code is same.

Thank you!

Liang

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!